Perhaps my unhappiness with the lack of green space in my neighborhood comes from my own perspective. If the problem is a lack of trees, and grass, and shrubs perhaps we should just redefine “tree,” and “grass,” and “shrub.” Problem solved! Now we have plenty of “green” space. I used projection again for this project, partly because the darkness makes it easier to re-imagine the landscape and partly because I’m really excited about projected light as a medium right now. I chose objects that I found visually similar (however vaguely) to the words I was redefining. It would be interesting to try this project again renaming objects that are functionally similar.