I worked at the Seattle Art Museum (SAM) from 2007 to 2012 in the Curatorial and Museum Services divisions. During that time I contributed to SOAP, the SAM blog, on several occasions. Below are links to articles I contributed to as a primary or secondary author.
- Protecting Art in an Earthquake
- Letters from the Road: Atami, Japan
- Write Your Own Luminous Label
- Luminous Labels: Krishna in a Garden Labels
I created, maintain, and contribute to the Owl Moon Raptor Center blog and website.
- Helping Oiled Wildlife after Hurricane Sandy
- Announcing the Owl Moon Raptor Center 2013 Calendar
- My Visit to Owl Moon
I interned at the Contemporary Museum in the summer of 2006. This is a link to the exhibition that I worked on.
I completed my undergraduate studies at the Maryland Institute College of Art in 2007.
I sell fabric designs inspired by nature and language on the website spoonflower.com.